Κύλινδρος Σιδερώματος G14.25 Gmp
OUTSTANDING FINISH, SUPERB PERFORMANCES & AFFORDABLE INVESTMENT?
G14.25 IS THE ANSWER.
Designed applying the same technology of the bigger models, its distinctive features are the excellent productivity matched with a minimum energy consumption.
The drying ironer G14.25 is a particularly interesting ironer for activities like small hotels and restaurants needing to iron between 100 and 130kg of linen per day. In fact, its roller width allows processing bed linen up to the king size folded once, as well as a wide variety of table cloths.
Simple to install and extremely easy to operate, G14.25 has been designed for the maximum comfort of use.
Electric heated version.
Heating power necessary to operate the ironer is just 12 kW, so as little as 0.5 kW above that of the 1.6 mt chest ironer. In spite of a so reduced energy need, drying ironer G14.25 allows skipping the pre-drying phase in the tumbler thanks to the bigger contact surface, saving energy in the whole process and shortening its duration.
Gas heated version.
It features an extremely reduced gas consumption: just 1.05 kg of LPG/hour or 1.44 m³/h in the case of natural gas.
Hotels up to 25 rooms, restaurants, sport clubs, small communities, schools, nursing and care homes, shipboard laundries, oil rigs, dry cleaning shops.
STANDARD FITTED WITH:
- Microprocessor control
- Frequency controlled variable ironing speed
- Specially developed pressure roller
- Nomex ironing belts: long lasting and resistant to temperatures of 200°C
- Feeding with aluminium table
- Emergency stop button and finger protection bar
- Front linen return
- Automatic cool-down
- Cylinder Dimensions1450 x Ø270 mm
- Available Heating SourcesElectric, Gas
- Hourly Production25 kg (r.h. 50%)
- Heating Power13,8 kW
- Gas ConsumptionG20: 1,44 m³/h – LPG: 1,05 kg/h
Τεχνικό Φυλλάδιο εδώ